Anne A. Lawrence, M.D., Ph.D., M.A.
6801 28th Ave NE
Seattle, WA 98115
This page provides information about my medical practice. The services I
- counseling about gender identity and sexuality concerns;
- evaluations for letters of recommendation for transgender hormone therapy
and sex reassignment surgery;
- consultation services for individuals and other professionals.
policy statement describes my practice in greater detail.
I also offer telephone
consultations for persons who are unable to come to Seattle. This
link provides complete information. Please note that I cannot provide
medical advice or letters of recommendation for hormone therapy or sex
reassignment surgery via telephone consultations.
- 1. What standards and guidelines do you follow?
- I follow the Standards of Care of the World Professional Association for
Transgender Health (WPATH). I regard the WPATH Standards of Care as
- 2. Are you currently prescribing transgender hormone therapy?
- My practice is limited to psychotherapy, assessment, and consultation services,
including medical-legal consultations. I am no longer prescribing hormone therapy
in my practice.
- 3. Are you currently offering email consultations?
- Not at present, but I still offer telephone consultations.
- 4. Are you willing to see clients from outside the Seattle area?
- Yes. I have seen patients from all over the United States and from
several foreign countries.
- 5. Where in Seattle is your office located?
- Location of my
© 2011 by Anne A. Lawrence, M.D., Ph.D., M.A. All rights